Tuesday, September 01, 2009 @ 3:51 PM
$BlogItemTitle$>
Monday.Woke up @ 12noon, Besties came back from school :)
Too bored, Decide to catch movie.
Watched '
Scandal Makers'. A korean Comedy :)
Worth to watch C: Plus th kid in there, are damn
adorable! C:




So CUTEEE!(:Dine at LongJohnSilver, Slacked @ Open Plaza as usual ^^
Chatted @ My hse Busstop.
Frightening experience, cause we were talking about those 'stuffs'
'GooseBump~ Dint get to sleep well thru th whole night.
I would go a million miles for you.
Sunday.Slacked, Ate at Mac. Bbal after that.
'
Kenny & Gang brighten up my day :)
Saw th so-called 'KimBum' at bbc ^^.
-Oh well. Outcome was expected.
Just didnt knew that would be so soon.
How I wish that time could be re-wind, And all th memories shall stay.
I wish I have a lost memory, for th time being.
Saturday.Coaching Besties their work @ Mac as usual :)
Boys Over Flowers!- I love
KIM BUM th most! C:


I miss you alil &I guess you could say.
Alil too much, Alil too often &Alil too much each day.
Friday.Met Besties, Her dad. Went Bazzar near 940bbc ^^.
Bought alot of food,
Thanks uncle! :)Slack at Choco's area, while waiting for her to break fast.
Try 'DengDeng'.
So DELICIOUS! HAHAH! (:
Wanted to slack at AP, but it's closed. Went Mac instead.
Ate Shaker Fries as usual ^^
Slack at 813 till 11plus :)
You seems more like a stranger to me.
Thursday.Last paper today- Wafer Fab. Paper was so-so.
Holidays finally here! 'Claps' :D
Time for enjoyment. 'Prays that I wont get any Sup paper :/'
I wanna get a job, Any intro people? :)Wanted to watch 'Final Destination' with Besties. But they were under-aged.
Change our mind, Watch '
The Proposal' instead :))
Parts that were super funny, makes us laugh our ass out. Rofl~

Wanted to dine @ KFC, But It was damn packed.
Changed our mind & dine @ Mac instead :))
Something embrassing happened to them ^^. (You guys know)
Saw
Benjamin :) He's still as handsome as before. 'Wink'
Home Sweet Home early, Coaching Besties their stuff.
Hope they'r able to understand what I'm teaching. Teehee :)
All of th memories, So close to me.
Just faded away.
Wednesday.Dicapp paper today, Didnt really prepared alot for that.
Hope to just pass that subj. 'Prays :)
After exam, Bus-ed to meet Kumiko & Choco @ their school.
Bus-ed down to
Geylang Bazaar.Walk ard till 3plus :)
Last week th candle factory burned down.
Everyone just stood around & sang '
Happy Birthday!'
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY! ((:(You know I love you th most! 'Wink')Dont wanna say Goodbye.
Tuesday.No paper today. Met up with Kumiko & Choco to watch '
Where Got Ghost' :)
Storyline was good :D. But it's a waste that it's a little too short D:

Dine at Long John, Saw '
Kenny &
Tatoo BoyBoy' :DD
Freezing cold there, Went OpenPlaza to slack.
When girls hang out tgt, They gossip or so-called 'Heart To Heart talks' :))
Talk about everything, Anything that you could think off ^^
Home Sweet Home @ 1oplus with Daddy.
Life still goes on, no matter what happens.
Monday.Had Spdev paper today. Spend 5 to 6hours of revising thru th notes th previous day.
Paper was Managable :) Shouldnt hav prob passing ^^.
No paper th following day. 'Yay!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIRO, DA DONG! (:'Inserts tons of hearts :D'
The whispers turn to shouting.
Shouting turns to tears.
If tears turn to laughter,
It take away our fears.