Happy 7th Month Anniversary,
SteadyStead sinni!(:
Luvyos till th end of time!
Meet up soon! ^^.
--
EditedMet up with
Desmond @ Safra.
Kumiko &
Choco came shortly after eating/ slacking at Ap.
Took bus 65 to
Alex's hse, cause he cant go far.
Slacked at his house area.
Played bbal with some unknown kids. 1 guy, Pretty good.
&Poor
Desmond hurt his arm :( Take Kaire ^^.
Desmond bused home ard 5.
Alex went home to bath.
We, Girls bused down to bugis.
Wanted to watch
G.I. Joe, but only front seats were available.
Last decision, bused back to tamp.
Decided to catch
'Orphan' midnight show.
Slacked @ Art's Provision til 1oplus.
Bused down to Tamp Inter. Crack jokes on th bus.
Nice show :)
Dint wasted my $9.50 on it.
HomeSweetHome @ ard 2 :)
We Miss Alex! Our entertainer! (:
Do come back fast, with gifts & Chewing Gum yeah ^^.
I go crazy from the moment I met you.