Monday, July 13, 2009 @ 11:45 PM
$BlogItemTitle$>
Monday.
School as usual. Ended school slightly earlier then usual :)
Went straight to Bbc to find
Besties,
Alex & co.
Match with th guys :) Girls vs Boys.
From 7 to 11 to 21 to 32 balls. LOL.
32-2. Girls, What a loser~! :( HAHA.
After they went off, We continued bball.
This time with '
Kenny'(WM), '
Tatoo Boy' (Daren) &
gang :)
Though we didnt really know them wel. But they are damn funny.
The way they played bball.
&'
Pattern BoyBoy' seriously damn alot of pattern sia.
HAHA. Make us laugh alot ^^
Slacked at Art's Provision after that.
HomeSweetHome @ 11plus :))
Loving' it
Tuesday.
Had 2hours of break.
I spend 45mins in th library doing 1 maths qns. Dunoe what shit am I there for. -.-
Candy taught
Edwin maths too. He managed to understand 4 qns.
Went out of school to meet
Besties @ KFC :)
Wanted to skip Wafer Tutorial. But I didnt ^^
Ended school @6. Dicapp almost done.
Thanks for Candy's help :)
Went Bbc to find
Besties,
Alex & co as usual :)
HomeSweetHome @ 9plus.
Gonna make you feel alright.
Wednesday.Ended class @12plus. Lunch @ IT sch with fellow classmates :)
Met up with
Besties at Bbc us usual @ 1plus.
Dint went back for Jap tutorial @4. Plain lazy to do so.
Alex came, followed by
Dessy-mond (:
Bball as usual. Ate @ Art provision ^^
Damn '
Sister Alex' keep whacking me. Super painful -.-
He step me with his heavy 'boots' Luckily I act fast enough.
If not I think my toenails would be gone -.-
Played with
Javier ^^
Out of boredom. Check out
Alex's art piece :)







HAHA. Figure out those pictures yourself :)
Continued Bbal, saw
Kimchi & his friend. Bbal tgt.
Played match with them. We won :D
HAHA. They played with
Alex &
Dessy-mond.
Obviously they lose, cause
Desmond damn freaky tall. LOL.
Zoe pass us chocolates. Delicious~!(:
Thanks dude. Dint expect that
Alex know cooking too. Cool-some.
Slacked, Bballed.
HomeSweetHome @1oplus :)
I can be your melody.
The one that could feel your fantasy.