Wednesday, June 03, 2009 @ 11:18 AM
$BlogItemTitle$>
Woken up by a sms. No selling of icecream today!
Yay or what?! I miss bball & th gang there alot :(
Going 813bbal later, alot to catch up :)
-Went Twcc mac after paper to meet
Besties.Saw them eating Mac spicy :) Was alil hungry too, so I keep pinching on their fries.
HAHA. Slacked, Play PSP, chatted.
Saw a grp of familiar faces, th same maths lect peeps :)
Bought my fav
DoubleCheese Burger & off to 813bbc :)
Texted
Alien to bring bbal down cause was too boreddddd~
Then went playgrd to find
Javier(: Goshh, he cut his hair. HAHA.
Look very short compared to th old him. Stil cute la :) Hehs.
Played with him til 9plus, then we went bbc to play abc :)
Saw 3kids walking to our direction, then one guy keep waving~
I was wondering, who was that -.- Cause I cant see clearly. HAHA.
Thought he was waving to Kitkat or Choco~
But they wasnt even looking at that direction of his :X
LOL. Turned out to
Sushi DiDi- SA!(: HAHA.
He's damn CUTE la. Keep on waving although I didnt wave back. HAHA.He's with
Jun Hui- He
became more handsome~ Plus more piercings :)Alil conversations with them & tata off they went :D
Saw
'Kenny Babeh' & th tatoo guy while playingg Abc.
Gosh~! I air-balled -.-He leave awhile later. That was fast ~
Continued bbal,
Ah ten came down too :)
Home Sweet Home at 1oplus, pretty early cause we were dead beat :)
Dont bother working hard.