Monday, June 01, 2009 @ 11:08 PM
$BlogItemTitle$>
Woke up pretty early at 11plus, used com till 12plus.
Ate
ChickenRice for breakfast & headed to school for revision :)
Paper was able to do. Hopefully~ 'Prays hard :)
Bought
Bubbletea after school then walked home with
Mag :)
Weather was scorching
HOT, luckily i have Bubbletea with me.
If not, I think i might just dehydrate on th way back -.-Reached my void deck @5.30, didnt even had my butt on th sit yet,
Besties came down.
Got to walk to Blk 333 again. zZz Super tiring sia.
Almost an hour of walking. Joke ah. LOL
Reached there just nice at 6pm. Slacked ard while waiting for th person to come :)
Dint thought he will be that late. He came at 7plus.
Damn la~! Joke or what?I hate waiting for people, especially when I'm alone.Played DJ-max, Blasting music while waiting. Better then nothing.
Collected icecream &stuffs. Went 3blks. Then slacked ard.
Sold only 20icecream. Considered not bad alrdy. HAHA.
Damn tiring, thirsty & i was super
HUNGRY.Cause didnt ate anything in th noon.
9plus, Grab a pao &drink from 7-11, my dinner for th day :)
Choco's dad fetch us back from there. Thanks a million!
I was damn damn LAZY to walk any further. HAHA.
HomeSweetHome @10.30pm :)
-ps: Working aint that easy nor fun at all.
-On lappy for Facebook RC, Fs &blogging.
Sleeping early tonight, saving energy for th nxt day :)
Mug hard for MCT &other subj too!
Gambateh peeps! :DD
KIM BUM is super LOVED!He never fails to brighten my day! :DOh yahh, if anybody happen to stay at tampines 300plus or near that area.
PlsPlsPls buy icecream from me!!!(:
I hate rejections :(
Never knew I'l get sick of stuffs easily.