Monday, June 08, 2009 @ 12:42 AM
$BlogItemTitle$>
Boys Over Flowers daily pic!(:&Jaslyn meii : KIM BUM is MINE!(: Ji Hoon is YOURS! (:
They are superb!(:
Woke up @ 11plus by my mum's nagging. So noisy~
Played PSP, watched Tv, ate noodles at 2plus & back to sleep.
Woke up at 5pm.
Had some coool dreams- Got handsome guy somemore.HAHA. Y must th dream end soo fast ? :X
Bathed & Prepared to go 813 :)
Meet besties at void deck, Djmax while waited for
yj to arrive.
Went to dine at KFC. Super fulll~! :)
Went back 813 for bball, waited for
Alien to arrive.
Saw his grp of friends. Played bbal :)
Played match,
yj went off at ard 1o. Bought drinks for
Alien &co (:Djmax at playgrd area. They keep disturbing, keep asking us to play match :X
Cover my screen & eyes too. Dont know which joker go pull my hair -.-Did alot of retard stuffs to entertain one another :DDint play match too. Sit ard, slacked :)
Police came @11plus. Say someone complained that th bbal hit their car -.-
Actually they didnt, It merely touch-ed th tyres. Make a fuss out of it.
Nothing much happen, just jotted down our particulars.
I chatted with th police as if he's my neighbour. Still can joke. LOL.
Th
purple shirt guy Di &
white pants guy went off 1st. (Know none of their names.)
Followed by
Alien sending th gf home :)
Th
purple shirt guy wanted to send us home cause th policeman ask him too.
&He really did. HAHA. But told him no need for that :)
HomeSweetHome @12plus :)- &Thank god, Kitkat's slipper didnt broke today :)It's not fair when you say I didnt try.
I just dont wanna hear it anymore.
I swear I never mean to let it die.
I just dont care about it anymore.