Sunday, June 07, 2009 @ 2:50 AM
$BlogItemTitle$>
Random-ness.
(I just feel like blogging at this weird time ~!(: )
Missed Boys Over Flowers at 9.30pm just now, cause we were at Bbc til 11plus :(
Nevermind, Seeing their pic lighten up my day.
Especially
KIM BUMMMMMM!(:
--
So many things, So little time.
I wanna complete/do alot of stuffs during this short boring holidays of mine.
Ohh hot damn~ Still got to complete projects &other school stuffs.
Got to brush up on studies as well. I suppose I did very badly~
Made tons of errors, errors that will lead to regrets.
Aiya, whatever~ Th wrd 'FAIL' is always by my side, since young -.-
Flunk it, Enjoy it.~
I wanna learn photography skills badly~
Counting down, 6days for th workshop :) Pretty excited~!
I want to shop for new clothes, &It's time to save uppp~
I want a new phone, Ipod, camera & PSP3.
I want to have other piercings- Eyebrow, labret & another Lip (:
I want to Trim/ Dye my hair. Red would be nice :)
I want better skills in bball, Master 6/8 button for DjMax (:
I got to slim down. Sadly, It's a must!~
I'v to control my diet, I get hungry very easily~
Especially at midnights~ HAHA.
&I want a Longerrrrrrrrrrrrr holiday~! :(
2weeks aint enough for anyone. Dont you guys agree too?
As far as I know, I gotta catch my sleep.
It's 3.20am right now. Hehs.Till then, Toodles offf!(:I miss you alittle & I guess you could say;
Alittle too much, Alittle too often & Alittle more each day.