Friday, June 19, 2009 @ 1:05 AM
$BlogItemTitle$>
Due to th long previous post, I shall summaries all this then :)Tuesday.-Bball, Slacked, Djmax, Tonnnnn~! (:
Djmax with
Choco overnight. Awesome :)
Wednesday.
- Rejected going to one of my friend, friend's bbq.
Paiseh, Just plain Lazy to travel~
Thursday.- Accompanied
Kumiko to Anna's hse to redye her hair.
- Bused to Safra, Bought drink plus
Lil Miss/Mr Capsules :)- Freebie with
Alex, Desmond. Taidi with
Besties &
Gang :)
-
Alex show me card tricks. Impressive enough~
He got me addicted to magic trick, &
Mind Freak stuffs. Amazed~- Home Sweet Home @11plus,
Bought Chocolate Milk & Biscuits from 7-11, Plus th
capsules again ((:
I got another
Lil Miss ChatterBox. I want an Exchange~! Anyone~?
Friday.- Actually planned to go Class Bbq, But non of my close peeps going.
So drop th idea of going too.
Whoo LaLaaa~! Have fun peeps :D
- Bball us usual ((:Hmm. I think I grow taller. At least half a cm. HAHA.
- Rushed home to catch '
Absolute Boyfriend~!' ((:
Texted
Jaslyn Mei, just to tell her how
HANDSOME is
NIGHT :D
Plus,
Me &sister went crazy over
NIGHT throughout th show~!
He's damn freaking
HANDSOME! Like OMG~!((:
He's th
Perfect Boyfriend every girl wants :D
--
Zoe, We'l miss all your craps, laughter & jokes.See you on monday :) Miss you~!&
John- Ali Baba, We miss you alotalot tooooo~!
See you this coming saturday. Whooo~!(:
Holidays are super short. Arghhh~!School's startingggg~ Oh Damnit !@#$#@Life's full of adventure.