Back from school for th Photography workshop. Learn quite a no. of useful stuffs there, pretty interesting :)
-I'm waiting for Besties to be back from Giant. Off to 813 later on. Currently watching Wilber pang MV :)
潘瑋柏- 雙人舞MV
I love this song alotalot. Used it as my ringtone :)
Edited~~ Went Interchange to meet Besties, help Alex buy bread. Bus to 813 to find them. Djmax while waiting. Accompanied Desmond for dinner @coffeeshop. Alex keep disturbing us for our chinese names. He gave us a lot of funny nicks. He's a Horrible but funny fellow~!(: I stil cant rember his chinese name. -.-
Then went Mac for our dinner. Ate DoubleCheese Burger. (: My fav~! & That's Alex fav too. Hi-5 dude!(: We just love th Double slice of cheese!(: Ok. He ate in a very funny way. He doesnt have big mouth. But he ate in super big bites. That burger became a 'underwear' shape after some big bites. Imagine that. HAHA. Joke ah~!(:
Bbal for a while. ABC & some shootings. Stupid stuffs happened. I swear we were was super retarded that night. HAHA. We actually playing catching with Alex, cause we wanted that 'Green Lizard' in his pocket. Big Joke. 3 Girls cant even catch one guy. HAHA. It's not that he have super power or what, nor can he run super fast. It's just he ran in a super girly manner, that make everyone laugh non-stop. HAHA. Energy level just ran low. No energy left to run after him.
Half hour later. We were stil running -.- Managed to catch him, Hold on his hands tight enough. Ok. He was sweating away & damn, He wipes his sweat on my arm. !#@$#@ Just like tissue. Damn him~! I pulled his sleeve, not letting go & was screaming damn LOUD. Like a crazy woman. Non came to help me. They were at one corner laughing non-stop -.- Bloody Hell. That was freaking damn disgusting I swear. I just hate sweats & burps. No idea why. OMG~! What a nightmare -.-
Let him go after like 5 mins. Nxt was kitkat's turn. But she dint scream like I do. Cause she dont find that digusting. Oh Please~! God damn la she. -.- Bbal til 1oplus. They left, we went 813Bbc to find zoey & co :) Chatted, Djmax, HomeSweetHome @ 12plus.
Tied together with a smile
Irene/ I-Screamm
Imperfect,
Unique, Yet one of a style. Music,Art,Photography,Fashion.