Sunday, June 21, 2009 @ 1:24 AM
$BlogItemTitle$>
Actually wanted to meet mag at town, But I'm kinda lazy to go there.
Oppsy, Paiseh. Last min decided not to go.
Went 813 with
Besties. Bbal as usual.
No
joker Alex today, He hav to take care of his dog at home. HAHA
Bbal with th super
TALL Desmond &
Guava.
Call him
Guava, cause I stil cant pronounce his name. Chinese disabled -.-
Playing match with them can go crazy.
Or Maybe only me?
SiaoZharBor~! (:
Wahh Lao, I cant snatch bbal from that super
TALL Desmond.
Asked him what he ate to grow that tall plus super skinny,He say: Bamboo, plus milk. -.-Bball till 9plus at Twcc, went back 813bbc.
Aint
kenny nor gang was there :(
Slacked at
Art's Provision after th guys went off.
HomeSweetHome @11plus.
Met
Daddy, Bought Mac for supper :)
Whooo~! Th Mac spicy burger is damn spicy @.@
Save th last dance for me.