<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8100747489806026033?origin\x3dhttp://da-emo-world-of-craziieicecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> I love KPOP!
Monday, May 25, 2009 @ 11:05 PM

-Wednesday.
Fav day of th week excluding friday :) Shortest day in school.
Another 2 grps had their Apel presentation. Ended apel @12.25 :)
Went library to use com, edit my stuffs &prints my presentation stuffs.
Went 813bbc to find Besties, their classmate came over awhile later.

Jap presentation was alright. I hope I didnt speak too soft~
Ended jap, waited for Edmund @Busstop.
Went over to 813Bbc to find Besties again ^^
Dine at Mac for dinner, freaking Hungry cause didnt eat breakfast nor lunch today~
Went back 813bbc, court empty, so we play bbal :) Must exercise moremore!

&I can play OBLIVION alrdy!(: YAY~
I'm sooooo elated sia! I FINALLY can! Noob huh? Who cares? HAHAS(:
I'm sooo happy like a CRAZY mad girl~ LOL~

Leg hurts cause I was bare-footed running here & there.
Leaving a blister on th bottom of my foot. Great or what? =.=
HomeSweetHome @ard 11plus :)



-Tuesday.
Woke up early in th morning just to use com.
Chatted tiny winy while with Alien on msn. Then off to school :)

-Missed my Bus69, so i walked to Bus23 stand instead. Missed another one =.=
I walked back to Bus69. Another 69 gone =.= Damn shit la.
This time I learn 'Smart', Stay where put. Bus came freaky long after.
Reached school 10.25. Missed th whole 1st part of lect. How great~

Lunched @Mensa for th 1st hour. Went Library to slack for th 2nd hour :)
Played Djmax &sleeep. Damn tired~
Had 3hours of lesson. Ended school @6pm.
But some stay back, cause couldnt finish th rest. Stayed at lab til ard 7plus.
Damn freaking hungry at that time. Went to look for besties @twcc Mac.
Later changed our mind, ate at KFC for some other reason :)

I couldnt stop laughing when Choco drop th whole pack of popcorn chicken.
HAHAS. Super funny siol~ :DD
One super nice lady working there, got us another pack for return. Arigato ^^
Saw Chin Lock @mac too. Played Dj-max & slacked til almost 1o :)
Went Bbc for a while, Couldnt tahan any longer.
HomeSweeetHome @10plus :)

What i should do? Even now.
I live each day broken by single word.


-Monday.
I hate monday th most. Such a long day in schoool.
As per normal, was halfway dozing off in almost all th lectures :X
Boring~ I keep popping sweets in my mouth just in case I dozed off.

I always look forward to MCT during the last 4periods.
Cause I find that th time pass damn fast when we are doing our lab :)
Hehs.
Ended school at ard 6pm. Went Edmund's hse to slack cause Besties were there too :)
Finally managed to finish my BoysOverFlower show!
KimBum is damndamn CUTE sia!(:
I keep repeating th same wrd 'CUTE' whenever he appears on th screen.
Aaaaaa, seriously damn CUTE! &They went like 'Yahh La, CUTE la CUTE la.
Cant stand anymore, I'm gonna post his pics here!(: HAHAS.



Hehs. CUTE bah?!(:
LOL. Mayb this pic aint that clear enough to say he's CUTE.
Maybe th nxt pic wil show it all! :D


This one is EXTREMELY CUTE bah? ^^ Hehs.



Oh well, I sound like a retarded Kiddish BIG FAN of him =.=
Nevermind back to topic~
Went down 813Bbc @9pm. Too bored, went 940Bbc instead :)
As per normal, saw Vincent, 'Crystal', 'AhTen' & gang were playing match.
While we vs Dj-max like again. I'm soo addicted to it. I dontknow why.
HomeSweeetHome @11pm. Damn tired~


You spin my head right round right round.

Photobucket Irene/ I-Screamm
Imperfect, Unique,
Yet one of a style.
Music,Art,Photography,Fashion.

Crazy, Loud, Random, FRIENDLY!

Plurk.com


x o x o x o

♥ Icecream & Kumiko
♥ Icecream & JasLyn

My Dearest!
Achiq Daphne Edmund Han Ming Jaslyn Kumiko Kiamin Sinni

Agnes Alien Andy BabyHeartz Brandon Carrie Clara Crystal Dan Danson DerrickHoh Diya Eileen Emily Enjola Gwenlyn Ian Ivan Jamie Jaslyn Joelle Joleen Jonathan Joshua JuLie Kendrick Khim KokHong Kyro LaLa Liling Mandy Meiting Meredith Michelle Michiko MingYang Momo Natasya NatHo PengRui Shuyi Shanya Siti Sureen SYNPATHY Vinise Wenci Wendy Winnie WilsonWong WilsonWu XiaoYuki Yiyuan


K-POP MADNESS! ♥!!

Photobucket - 김상범 -Kim Sang Bum!
D.O.B: 7 July 1989


Photobucket - 장근석 -Jang Geun Suk!
D.O.B: 4 August 1987


From BigBang!
Photobucket - 동영배 -Dong Young Bae!
D.O.B: 18 May 1988


Photobucket - 권지용 -Kwon Ji-Yong!
D.O.B: 18 August 1988


Photobucket - 최승현 -Choi Seung Hyun!
D.O.B: 4 November 1987


From B2ST!
Photobucket
- 이기광 -Lee Ki Kwang!
D.O.B: 30 March 1990


Photobucket - 윤두준 -Yoon Doo Joon!
D.O.B: 4 July 1989


Photobucket - 양요섭 -Yang Yo Seob!
D.O.B: 5 January 1990


Photobucket - 손동운 -Son Dong Woon!
D.O.B: 6 June 1991


From SHINee!
Photobucket - 김종현 -Kim Jonghyun!
D.O.B: 8 April 1990


From FT Island!
Photobucket - 이홍기 -Lee Hong Ki!
D.O.B: 2 March 1990


From C.N Blue!
Photobucket - 정용화 -Jung Yong Hwa!
D.O.B: 22 June 1989


Photobucket - 박재범 -Park Jae Beom!
D.O.B: 25 April 1987


From Super Junior!
Photobucket - 박정수 -Park Jung Su!
D.O.B: 1 July 1983


Photobucket - 김려욱 -Kim Ryeo Wook!
D.O.B: 22 June 1987