Wednesday, May 13, 2009 @ 9:58 PM
$BlogItemTitle$>
-MondayI walked to schoool. Oh, did i mention th wrd '
WALKED'?
Ate 3 mini currypuffs on th way, so i decide to walk.
How retard~I
finally finish eating those until i reached Blk 902 ==
Which was like half a destination to school. How great.
It was damn freaky HOT! Who in th hell would walk to school early in th morning? =.=
&I was sweating like mad (though it doesnt show).
I swear i wil never walked to school again just because i'm eating.
HAHA.
Though i ate breakfast, i stil ate lunch. HAHA.
Cant help it, cause i'm just too hungryyyy~ LOL.
Damn, I'm getting fattier~ Only know how to EatEatEat. zZz.
Ended school at 6, went to find besties &guys (:
-Tuesday.Had an evil dream~ In my dream, I actually detest kids alotalot.
I even push them to th big bull dog~ Wth. Stupid dream.
Make me fill sooo .. LOL.
&Of cause, That is soooo NOT true~ Erm, Not exactly too ~
You spin my head right round right round.
When you go down when you go downnn~
-Wednesday.Apel ended at 12.30. Grp disperse & off we gooo~
We, went to do our Ez-link card stuffs.
Then went CyberCafe to sign up for th photography stuffs :)
It's kinda fulll~ Hope they wil do somemore arrangement for th other :D
Ate at Short Circuit though I dont like th food there :X
Went 813 to find
Kumiko &
Choco @ ard 1.55pm.
Waited til 2plus cause i thot we could see
'kenny' return from school.
Disappointing, Didnt in th end, Bought bubbletea & went home.
Slept at ard 3pm, woke up at 7.
Wonderful SleepingBeauty sleep~Ate dinner, Used com all th way til ard 1am. Pro huh? :)
Smsed with
Jaslyn meii ^^
HAHA, Chat about you know who yea meii? :) HoHoHoo~
- Tmrl Emaths3 test, prays hard. I gotta pass~
Electropop hot,
Funk addiction when i cant stop.
I may be your sweet spot
Take me to your candy shop.
-Thursday.
Had a dream about kenny'. Mayb chat too much about him ytd.
Oh, god, damn. It's raining heavy now~
I was hoping that it could rain on fri instead of today.
Oh well, it's gonna stop anyway. Hahs :)
Emaths 3 Classtest today, Prays hard that at least i can pass ^^
Or else i'l be dooom~ *Cross Fingers~
Off to schooool~
EDITED~
Took th same bus as Yiyuan to school!(: He's damn cute! ^^
1st lesson, Had Emaths test.
Flunked Emaths test, Aiya as per normal.
I just couldnt rember what Candy taught me th day before. Useless me.
Almost everything I did was wrong.
Teacher was lenient enough to pass me. 10/20
Arghh, How disappointing~ Gonna work real hard!
Ate at IT school as per normal :)
Spdevice tutorial, Emaths 3 lect & Wafer Lab. Ended class at 4.30 :)
Accompanied Candy to do her Ez-link stuff.
Went Edmund's hse. Slacked til 7plus then when 813Bbc.
Court was rather fulll~ Slacked at Art's province :]
Played with JAVIER. Missed him badly!:X
Joked, Slacked ard til ard 10.30.
Saw 'Kenny' &gang when we'r about to leave. Miss 813 guys :)
I'v tried every remedy
¬hing seems to work for me.
This situation is driving me crazy.
-Friday. Woke up at 12.30, stil considered early for me though.
Roarrrrr, Daddy! Y did you woke me up at that time? HAHA.
Ate
Fried Rice for 'BreakFast', Used com.
Busy playing
Restaurant City &Guitar Geek!Was raining, Didnt went out.
Choco came over just now :)
Daddy bought
RotiPrata &Rojak for Dinner! Yummmy!(:
Opps, I accidentally pour too much sugar down my plate.
Choco saw what i did. HAHA.
Girl's talk, Blast music in th room &Sang Out Loud!(:
CRAZY+
LOUD! Another unknown part of us.
Smile when i think of you.