It's FRIDAY like again! No lesson today BEST!(:
I find that weekends pass damn fast~ Hell damn.
Aiya, y cant weekends be monday to friday instead?
Actually planned to go school to do my MCT stuffs.
In th end, didnt went. HAHA. Cause I was glued to my lappy!
From th moment I woke up til ard 7.30pm. (12.30 til 7.30pm) Pro huh?
- Oh well, I'm so addicted to Facebook Lame games. HAHA.
Guitar Geek totally rocks! Cause it's super EASY to play! LOL. :D
Chiong-ing Restaurant City&Vampire Wars!(: ( &I neglect Petsociety :X) I'm gonna leave my Lappy on for Restaurant City (:
&Off to revise my Wafer tech & Spdevice.
I must to score well in all test.
Ofcause, I cant afford to fail any this sem.
Oh yeah, Gonna prepare my Jap & Apel presentation on wed tooo~
Pack-ed schedule this week~
Consider this as a revision for th exams 2 weeks later~
- (Damn unlike th usual icecream, But she's gonna mug real hard this sem. :D)
Irene/ I-Screamm
- 김상범 -Kim Sang Bum!
- 장근석 -Jang Geun Suk!
- 동영배 -Dong Young Bae!
- 권지용 -Kwon Ji-Yong!
- 최승현 -Choi Seung Hyun!
- 윤두준 -Yoon Doo Joon!
- 양요섭 -Yang Yo Seob!
- 손동운 -Son Dong Woon!
- 김종현 -Kim Jonghyun!
- 이홍기 -Lee Hong Ki!
- 정용화 -Jung Yong Hwa!
- 박재범 -Park Jae Beom!
- 박정수 -Park Jung Su!
- 김려욱 -Kim Ryeo Wook!