<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8100747489806026033?origin\x3dhttp://da-emo-world-of-craziieicecream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> I love KPOP!
Saturday, May 23, 2009 @ 1:31 AM

It's Friday again~ Oh man, Time really really pass damn fast sia.
In less then 2weeks, It's gonna be exam weeek.
&I'm stil aint prepared for anything yet. Goshhh~


Woke up at ard 1plus. Slight Headache~
Felt like sleeping longer~ Choco came over after schoool :)
Djmax til batt flat. Cause played psp for ard 2hour plus. Eye sight failing :(
Then used com til 6plus. Internet sucky. MSN tooo =.=
Kitkat &Me got addicted to the song 'Nobody'. Keep playing th same song over &over again.
I want NobodyNobody but youu~ :D HAHA.
Oh man, Dint get to finish watching my BoysBeforeFlowers :( It's damn nice la.
Then prepared &went to look for vincent at 940.

Asked him to treat us mac, Cause we wanted th Blueee cup as collection :)
I only like th blue one, cause it's damn nice la.
Not gonna use it, just for display. HAHA :DD
Slacked at mac til their classmates, yj &john arrived.
Dint expect to saw errick near th mac area. Saw 'superstar' at mac too :)

Went 813bbc after that. Dint went 940bbc, cause expected 'Kenny' to be at 813 ard 10plus :)
'Ten' came, bball with us. Then Edmund came too :)
St hilda's pepo over th other court. Saw kitkat's Jybb &gang tooo :)
Waited til 10plus, finally get to see 'Kenny' &gang :D HAHA.
Long time didnt get to see him, Stil as cute as ever. *Grins.

Chatted, Played bball til 11plus. Brother went home 1st, cause he feel like vomiting.
-Do Rest wellll yeahs &please eattt la :) Dont diet diet horh.
While playing psp, saw Alien bro. Chatted for a short while then we went home :)
He's sick. - Do get welll sooon bro :)
HomeSweeetHome at 12plus. Super sleeepy :X



- Haish, I'm getting fatfatfatter~ I got to stop eating alotalot.
Jogging tmrl? Mayb yeah. I hate to jog, I'm sooo lazyyyy can?! HAHA.

I hate my damn earpiece la. Screwed you~
Damn you~ I'v to get a new one sooon. Haiya~
Like now, I cant listen to songs & watch my show. Arghhh~
BoysBeforeFlower tmrl!(:



BoysBeforeFlowers!(: A must watch!



My fav! Th super CUTE guy!(: Kim Bum 'So Yi Jung' :DD


Th super HANDSOME guy!(: Kim Hyun Joong 'Yoong Ji Hoon :DD



One in a million. One in a lifetime.

Photobucket Irene/ I-Screamm
Imperfect, Unique,
Yet one of a style.
Music,Art,Photography,Fashion.

Crazy, Loud, Random, FRIENDLY!

Plurk.com


x o x o x o

♥ Icecream & Kumiko
♥ Icecream & JasLyn

My Dearest!
Achiq Daphne Edmund Han Ming Jaslyn Kumiko Kiamin Sinni

Agnes Alien Andy BabyHeartz Brandon Carrie Clara Crystal Dan Danson DerrickHoh Diya Eileen Emily Enjola Gwenlyn Ian Ivan Jamie Jaslyn Joelle Joleen Jonathan Joshua JuLie Kendrick Khim KokHong Kyro LaLa Liling Mandy Meiting Meredith Michelle Michiko MingYang Momo Natasya NatHo PengRui Shuyi Shanya Siti Sureen SYNPATHY Vinise Wenci Wendy Winnie WilsonWong WilsonWu XiaoYuki Yiyuan


K-POP MADNESS! ♥!!

Photobucket - 김상범 -Kim Sang Bum!
D.O.B: 7 July 1989


Photobucket - 장근석 -Jang Geun Suk!
D.O.B: 4 August 1987


From BigBang!
Photobucket - 동영배 -Dong Young Bae!
D.O.B: 18 May 1988


Photobucket - 권지용 -Kwon Ji-Yong!
D.O.B: 18 August 1988


Photobucket - 최승현 -Choi Seung Hyun!
D.O.B: 4 November 1987


From B2ST!
Photobucket
- 이기광 -Lee Ki Kwang!
D.O.B: 30 March 1990


Photobucket - 윤두준 -Yoon Doo Joon!
D.O.B: 4 July 1989


Photobucket - 양요섭 -Yang Yo Seob!
D.O.B: 5 January 1990


Photobucket - 손동운 -Son Dong Woon!
D.O.B: 6 June 1991


From SHINee!
Photobucket - 김종현 -Kim Jonghyun!
D.O.B: 8 April 1990


From FT Island!
Photobucket - 이홍기 -Lee Hong Ki!
D.O.B: 2 March 1990


From C.N Blue!
Photobucket - 정용화 -Jung Yong Hwa!
D.O.B: 22 June 1989


Photobucket - 박재범 -Park Jae Beom!
D.O.B: 25 April 1987


From Super Junior!
Photobucket - 박정수 -Park Jung Su!
D.O.B: 1 July 1983


Photobucket - 김려욱 -Kim Ryeo Wook!
D.O.B: 22 June 1987