It's friday again! No school today. Woke up super LATE @3.3opm :) Pro huh? HAHA. Djmax til 4plus. Getting bored. I wanna get out of hse. But Kitkat using com, 'Ah seng' Sleeping soundly. LOL.
-6.40pm Currently eating HorFun :) 1st meal of th day :D *Gobble food. Listening to music, Facebook. Reading my 'Chinese' Magazine on KIM BUM &Kim so Eun!(: While Besties they all are playing psp :) Get ready to go 813Bbc after eating. That wil take me 1/2hr to finish. LOL.
Another picture of BoysOverFlowers!(: I'm soo crazyy about them :D
&Ending this post with this MV :D It's th CUTECUTEKIM BUM & th PRETTYKim So Eun!(: -Any Call Bodyguard MV!(:
I find this MV super cute la*Grins :DD &That song is super NICE too!(: So lovely &sweeet! :DD
Your smile that is like th sunshine all day, My heart thuds. It brighten up my dreams on dark nights.
Irene/ I-Screamm
Imperfect,
Unique, Yet one of a style. Music,Art,Photography,Fashion.