Whoo Hoo~ It's finally a saturday! A hectic week just passed.
Since it's weekend, time to rest longer!(:
So woke up at 3plus :) Hehs.
Ate my "breakfast" which eventually turned out as lunch instead,
Watched tv, used com til 5plus.
Bathed &went to slack with Sisters &Brother at playgrd :)
Suddenly had th urge of wanting to go library, but didnt went.
Cause i suppose th library shld be closed at that time.
-Wanted to borrow some books on photography :) (My new interest for now.)
I wanna be a photographer nxt time! LOL. :D
Djmax battle with Girl& Besties (: Swing Swing Swing~
LOL. I keep having 0-14 for th no. of break. Hahas!
Aiyooo keep losing when i challenge with Choco. But won when challenge with Kumiko!(: LOL!
Ate 1currypuff, but th chilli taste weirdweird.
How can chillisause taste sour? LOL.
So threw that away. hahs.
I'm in love with Kitkat(Dark), It's damn nice, seriously man!
Slacked at playgrd til 10plus :) Then HomeSweetHome!
Haish, another day just pass that fast ~
2.21am
Kumiko's currently on th phone with choco.
Damn funny conversation. LOL.
-Ni shi tiko pek ma? LMAO! HAHAHAS!
Irene/ I-Screamm
- 김상범 -Kim Sang Bum!
- 장근석 -Jang Geun Suk!
- 동영배 -Dong Young Bae!
- 권지용 -Kwon Ji-Yong!
- 최승현 -Choi Seung Hyun!
- 윤두준 -Yoon Doo Joon!
- 양요섭 -Yang Yo Seob!
- 손동운 -Son Dong Woon!
- 김종현 -Kim Jonghyun!
- 이홍기 -Lee Hong Ki!
- 정용화 -Jung Yong Hwa!
- 박재범 -Park Jae Beom!
- 박정수 -Park Jung Su!
- 김려욱 -Kim Ryeo Wook!