Wednesday, February 25, 2009 @ 11:58 PM
$BlogItemTitle$>
Oh well, ii'm pretty sure that my exams are screwed~
I guess, i've gotta prepared for th worst.
today is th last paper &of coz, offical th last day with my dearest class817 ):
I'm so gonna miss them this loaddds(!!) *sniffs.
I'm gonna miss their fun.
I'm gonna miss their laughter.
I'm gonna miss their crapping in class.
Hope we guys stil keep in contact with oneanother.
All th best in whatever you guys do ((:We wore our classtee &took class photos.
Took quite alot actually, but i'm lazy to update them all. hahs.Was raining heavily, bused to TM to celebrate their bdays.
We ate at pizzahut, a total of 16students(:
Considered quite alot of pepo for this gathering.
Hahs, pretty nice candid shot, i guess ?! (:
Our Large Cheesy pizza *yummyummy (:
Feb Bdays babies- Ezul, Althea &Qing gui.
Ate til super full, &th cake was super nice too(:
Left, Paid& parted. Some went home, others when to catch movie, i guess?
(Happy Belated bday to Ezul, Happy bday to Althea &
Happy Advance bday to Qing gui )
I'm glad that i'm a part of Q817.