Wednesday, September 03, 2008 @ 8:15 PM
$BlogItemTitle$>
I'v found a reason for me to change who I used to be.
A reason to start over new, &th reason is you.
Memories just faded,
Without your presence, Your soul, Your breath,
I'm nothing without you.
I'm nothing without you, Your presence is a neccessity.
I really need you.
--
Was reminsicing my past, Found all this photos by chance.
Th sweetest moments in my life :)
Ever wonder when was th 1st time I had make-up on me?
Hmmm~ TATA!
--
--
My very 1st make-up & 1st performance, when I was a kid :)
Interesting yeah?
I'm in orange, th 1 with long plaints, Extreme right.&My younger sis, Boy-cut hair beside me. HAHA (In white & blue)So cute huh? :P

I'm at th extreme right, performing :)

I'm into emo color even when I'm just a kid. Cool yeah? :D
I love my sister! Cute horh?

Super model wannabe! HAHA. :)
That's all I wanna post about. Teehee.
What a memorable past I hav (:
How about yours?