Monday, September 01, 2008 @ 11:05 PM
$BlogItemTitle$>
Holidays are here, like finally!
But I cant go out, cause my hse toilet is under renovation.
Sorry for those who jio me out, Couldnt make it today :(
I guess I'l b rotting at home for 3days. Damn~
Hopefully, th floor will be done beautifully. Wonder how it will turn out to be like.
Did nothing much @home. Simply com, tv &slack ard.
BOREDOM! Just kill me with one stab, will you?
--
Watched Superband revival round @8.
8Groups fight th chance to enter th semi-finals.
Only 2 groups can make it through &th final decision totally lies on th judges.
Below are th 8groups competing on tonight's show :)
B1 肥皂

B2 二做剧

B3 伍个人

B4 C!STAR

B5
SYNPATHY♥
B6 杂叭琅

B7 樱

B8 DREAMFACTORY

--
It's such a waste that
SYNPATHY didnt get in th revival round :(
But I believe they hav done alrdy done their very best :)
&I'm proud of their performances. 'You guys did awesomely well! :D'
I believe th judges hav chosen th better among th best to get in.
Congrates to
伍个人 &
C!STAR*
So, Gambateh guys! 'YiShiJie Gambateh! :D
♥ SYNPATHY ROck On!(:
♥ SYNPATHY ROck On!(:
♥ SYNPATHY ROck On!(:
♥ SYNPATHY ROck On!(: