Tuesday, September 16, 2008 @ 2:52 AM
$BlogItemTitle$>
Here to update my blog again! Wheee! :D
So bored~ Did really stupid acts, LOL , etc etc. Muahahaha!
Gosh, My friend saw th childish part of me.
(I'm usually those very 'cold' type-looking.) HAHA.
Had CKT remedial in school from 10 till 12.
(At least I'v managed to get out of my hse.)
Hopefully to go out at night :)
God, Thur is my doom day. CKT supp paper. 'Prays'
--
Sometimes I feel that silence is golden.Sometimes words of concern can be felt from our heart.There's no need for words to be spoken, calls to be made, or words to be returned.If care & concern is always right in our heearts,I would prefec it to be felt rather than be heard.&Simple happiness is th best gift of them all.'Arigatou all for your support', Greatly & Truely appreciated it real loads.