Thursday, September 04, 2008 @ 8:01 PM
$BlogItemTitle$>
Back to blogg! :D
Have been rotting at home for 3fine days. Haish~
How I wish I was at sch now, At least I can kill some time -.-
BORED, BORED & EVEN MORE BOREDDDDDD~
thought that I would hav a fun day outside. Butttt~
Was a wasted trip for me. Wth.
Just wasted my time &money on th mrt trip itself.
Pathetic me, Took th train from tampines till orchard & back again.
(Mind you, freaky alone.)
Luckily I had my Ipod nano to accompany me all th way :)
If I knew that would happen, I shld hav gone with my sis & frnz to watch th horror show.
(I wasnt blaming anyone here.)
Nevermind, Nxt time please tell me in advance, Thank alot -.-)
Just hope that tomorrow bball game wont be cancel then :)
Aniway,
Just added SYNPATHY -KMY.
Gosh, He 's so cool la! 'Continue rocking! :D
--
Happy Fasting Month to all th Muslims out there.
Mug hard for those who are taking 'N' levels.
Get well soon for those who hav been sick.
Hopefully can get a job real soon! 'Prays'
& Those who are sad, Cheeer up yeah!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FOR ALL! :D