Friday, August 01, 2008 @ 11:49 AM
$BlogItemTitle$>
Back to proper blogging again. Quiz & test are here!
CKT, Dfund are down. Left with those Lab test & Emaths quiz.
Finally, CKT seems to get in my head alil.
Thanks to Ezul's help! :) He sure has a way of coaching people.
Hope my Dfund dont lag behind. Dont really understand alot of stuffs :(
I need help! How I wish I was a half assmart as my classmates :(
Emaths seems to be happening even faster, Cant catch up @.@
--
Monday.Had CKT lab, Super gone case @.@
Q816 had their writoral presentation in formal. Hope things go well for them :)
They looked totally diff~ So smart in those :)
Had our rehearsal in small groups less than 10peeps.
Saw Alex in his formal after school. Hehe. Playing cards somemre.
Totally surprised~
Tuesday.Skipped CKT lect, almost whole class too~ HAHA.
Smart casual for writioral presentation. Damn nervous.
Think I did slightly better then th previous time.
Finally ended! Sch ended early too.
Wednesday.Ended sch @12. Actually wanted to join th Q816peeps for lunch.
But some didnt want to go out of school :(
Ate at IT sch instead, Went free access lab after that.
Crap & lots of fun stuffs done.
Went off @3plus, with Wendy to TM. Left @6plus.
Anyway,
'HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRISCILLA!'ThurdayLong day in school, Had EPT Lab test. Think gone case too~
Cause dint stud, &EPT stuff cant work.
CKT lect was interesting, That's what I assume, for th 1st time :)
Had Dfund practise lab. Dint do that well as practical.
Friday.Thought of going sch to study, But was kinda lazy.
Still went aniway, Studied with azizah.
Hate exams! They'r driving me crazy~