Saturday, June 28, 2008 @ 2:55 AM
$BlogItemTitle$>
It's hard to wait around for sometime that you know might never happen.
But It's even harder to giv up,
Especially when It's everything you ever wanted.
While other girls doodle hearts, I doodle tiny stars.
Little wishes for everything to somehow be okay.
That's how different I'm.
If you cant accept me at my worst, Then you dont deserve me at my best.
True love is when you shed a tears & still want him.
It's when he ignores you & you still loves him.
It' when he loves another girl & you still smile & Say I'm happy for you.
When all you really do is cry, & cry ...
Ever feel like you been left out?
Ever want to pop like a bubble trying to explode?
Ever want to fly away like a buttefly resting on your finger?
Ever feel like you'r beautiful that you'r ugly in everyway?
Ever feel like a dead rose thrown away, unwanted?
Now you know what it's like to be me.