Friday, June 13, 2008 @ 12:55 PM
$BlogItemTitle$>
Hey, that person!
Do note that I'm holding back, I've yet to flare my max.
Please, Dare to scold me till like that. You had better watch out.
Not all girls are weak. They do have feelings too.
Alright, So what do I hav attitude problem? You think you dont hav one huh?
Oh please! Your's aint any better alright.
Think about yourself 1st, before commenting on others.
Fucktard! Scold people dont hav limit huh?
God, Guys like you are a bunch of Loser! 'Boooo~
They simply sucks to th max! Obviously that include you~
Am I too harsh? Oh well, You'r th 1 that took th 1st step.
I'm just replying you, here. At least I've better manner, unlike you.
Oh well, Get lose from my life then.
You dont hav to care about me, Neither do I.
Screwed you, Dumb bloody person!