Wednesday, June 18, 2008 @ 5:01 AM
$BlogItemTitle$>
Chatted with
JiaJia Sweetiie just now till 4plus. She's sick :(
I know she need someone to talk to, So I'm there for her.
Hope she's feeling better now :)
Wanted to chat with
GuiGui in msn too.
But she's aint in good mood today, Alil afraid to chat with her.
Hmm~ Hope everything will be fine tmrl ^^
--
I just dont understand y.
Why does people just flare up, even it's just a small thing.
Cant they just leave it, Forgive & Forget.
No wonder there will always be problems non-stop.
Look;
Just control your own temper & attitude, I believe that things can be solve easier.
No offence though, I'm just stating facts in here.
Whether true or not, Just think about it.
It's useless to complicate small matters, So y not solve it instead.
Okay, Whatever~
Mean people sucks, Big Time!