31ofMay08
Today bids th last day of may.
GoodBye dear May, Seee you again nxt year!(:
Alright, it gets real bored especially one stays at home th whole day.
OMG, i use th com from 12plus til now(Non-stop)
Eyes too tired, Mindd to stress to think anithink else.
I miss playing bball. Dint went 813 for 3days =(
I'm so sleepy suddenly, but i cant get myself to crawl onto my beddie.
Waiting to reply comments in fs, comment limit for both acct.
Aiyoyoo, bulletin also canurt post.
WTH, FcukFcukFcuk larhs (zZz) Tough day ahead of me.
Icecream says; youu!(:
Irene/ I-Screamm
- 김상범 -Kim Sang Bum!
- 장근석 -Jang Geun Suk!
- 동영배 -Dong Young Bae!
- 권지용 -Kwon Ji-Yong!
- 최승현 -Choi Seung Hyun!
- 윤두준 -Yoon Doo Joon!
- 양요섭 -Yang Yo Seob!
- 손동운 -Son Dong Woon!
- 김종현 -Kim Jonghyun!
- 이홍기 -Lee Hong Ki!
- 정용화 -Jung Yong Hwa!
- 박재범 -Park Jae Beom!
- 박정수 -Park Jung Su!
- 김려욱 -Kim Ryeo Wook!