Wednesday, May 07, 2008 @ 1:14 AM
$BlogItemTitle$>
It's one am in th morning. &Yet, i'm stil here, blogging.
Oh well, all thanks to him. My arms &legs are aching or rather painful.
Shrugs, whack me super hard siol. Fcuk larhs.
Tskk, so bad sia. But i'm kind enough to let him whack, cause he's not in th good mood today x(
Poor innocents parties involved. Oh godd.
I did whack him back too.(But not as hard as his ==)
Went bbc today, ask him to teach me emaths.
I'm plain lazy to do &didnt really pay attention to him.
Then kena scolded by him, &tio whack somemore. knn :F
Did flare up alil, cause it's super painful siol.
But whack long lerh, whole legs went numb after that.
Oh Man, today is th most beatings i get from him, Thanks horhs (!!!)I wil remeber this day forever. == hahas!- Chatting with him in msn (Laughter &joy)